Human race has developed more than any other living being on planet and this development had been possible because Humans had been able to protect their life and property better than any other animal in the air, on the land and inside the waters.The Internet and other digital mediums opened wholly new vistas on wealth creations and wealth multiplications, but cyber criminals are a REAL threat to this newly opened avenues of wealth and knowledge creations and dissemination. Internet and digital helps spread the democracy as well. Center for Research on Cyber Crime and Cyber Law is aiming to train, equip, enable the cyber warriors to protect the digital world from the grave threats posed from cyber criminals of all hues.So far we have trained more than 5000 law enforcement officials, few hundred judicial officers, public prosecutors, faculties and professors from hundreds of colleges and universities and their students to be cyber safe ready.We have published books, blogs, news items and general awareness material from time to time and will continue to do so in the larger public interest.
- Founder Chairman , Computer Society of India, Noida Chapter
- Member, Insurance Institute of India
- Former Member of expert committee on IT, Corporate Law and SME of ASSOCHAM
- Member, Solar Energy Society of India
- Member, CISO Platform
- Former member IT committee of ICSI, Central Council
- Former Chairman, IT Committee of ICSI, NIRC
- Former Company Secretary of NIIT Limited
- Former Principal Consultant on Microsoft ERP at Seattle, USA
- Former Global ERP Head of Mid-Market at CMC Limited
- Lecture on Cyber Law, in the conference on Cyber Crime, Social Media and Cyber Law, Implications on Corporate Governance, IMS Institute, Noida.
- Multiple Lectures at Gurgaon Chapter of Institute of Company Secretaries of India on Cyber Crime, Cyber Crime Investigation and Cyber Law
- Lecture on Digital India at GNIT, Greater Noida
- Lecture on E-Governance Initiatives of Government of India, Implications on Corporate Governance at CSI, Noida
- Lecture on Cyber Law, in the conference on Cyber Crime, Internet Security and Cyber Law organized by C-DAC(Centre for Development of Advanced Computing) (Govt. of India) at Noida.Lecture on Big Data Analytics at Technia Institute of Technology and Management, Rohini, Delhi.
- Lecture in the seminar on “Net Neutrality” Social and Economic Perspective at Noida
- Seminar on Sexual Harassment Act and HR at Indraprastha University, Delhi
- Seminar on Cyber crime/Cyber Law at Bhartiya Vitta Salahkar Samiti (A prominent group of professionals like CA/CS/CWA)
- Seminar on Cyber crime/Cyber Law at Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Bareilly Branch
- Seminar on Cyber crime/Cyber Law at Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Noida Branch
- Key Note Speaker on Cyber Crime and Cyber Hygiene in the program organized by Software Technology Parks of India, Government of India as part of inaugural ceremony of week long Digital India program
- Chief Guest and Key Note Speaker on Cyber Crime in the program organized by C-DAC(Centre for Development of Advanced Computing), Government of India as part of inaugural ceremony of week long Digital India program
- Two full day Entrepreneurship Development Program on Earn Online (E-Commerce) Organized by KVIC (Khadi and Village Industries Commission, Government of India) at Mumbai
Feel free to contact us : delhi(AT)cybergyan.in
Disclaimer: The contents of the above Acts are not guaranteed for full, authentic or updated texts. For authentic copies please refer to appropriate government websites.