Human race has developed more than any other living being on planet and this development had been possible because Humans had been able to protect their life and property better than any other animal in the air, on the land andinside the waters.The Internet and other digital mediums opened wholly new vistas on wealth creations and wealth multiplications, but cyber criminals are a REAL threat to this newly opened avenues of wealth and knowledge creationsand dissemination. Internet and digital helps spread the democracy as well. Center for Research on Cyber Crime and Cyber Law is aiming to train, equip, enable the cyber warriors to protect the digital world from the grave threats posedfrom cyber criminals of all hues.So far we have trained more than 5000 law enforcement officials, few hundred judicial officers, public prosecutors, faculties and professors from hundreds of colleges and universities and their studentsto be cyber safe ready.We have published books, blogs, news items and general awareness material from time to time and will continue to do so in the larger public interest.
• Founder Chairman , Computer Society of India, Noida Chapter
• Member, Insurance Institute of India
• Former Member of expert committee on IT, Corporate Law and SME of ASSOCHAM
• Member, Solar Energy Society of India
• Member, CISO Platform
• Former member IT committee of ICSI, Central Council
• Former Chairman, IT Committee of ICSI, NIRC
• Former Company Secretary of NIIT Limited
• Former Principal Consultant on Microsoft ERP at Seattle, USA
• Former Global ERP Head of Mid-Market at CMC Limited
Some of the Recent Scholarly Lectures, Trainings and Entrepreneurship Development Program:
• Lecture on Cyber Law, in the conference on Cyber Crime, Social Media and Cyber Law, Implications on Corporate Governance, IMS Institute, Noida.
• Multiple Lectures at Gurgaon Chapter of Institute of Company Secretaries of India on Cyber Crime, Cyber Crime Investigation and Cyber Law• Lecture on Digital India at GNIT, Greater Noida
• Lecture on E-Governance Initiatives of Government of India, Implications on Corporate Governance at CSI, Noida
• Lecture on Cyber Law, in the conference on Cyber Crime, Internet Security and Cyber Law organized by C-DAC(Centre for Development of Advanced Computing) (Govt. of India) at Noida.
• Lecture on Big Data Analytics at Technia Institute of Technology and Management, Rohini, Delhi.
• Lecture in the seminar on “Net Neutrality” Social and Economic Perspective at Noida
• Seminar on Sexual Harassment Act and HR at Indraprastha University, Delhi
• Seminar on Cyber crime/Cyber Law at Bhartiya Vitta Salahkar Samiti (A prominent group of professionals like CA/CS/CWA)
• Seminar on Cyber crime/Cyber Law at Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Bareilly Branch
• Seminar on Cyber crime/Cyber Law at Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Noida Branch
• Key Note Speaker on Cyber Crime and Cyber Hygiene in the program organized by Software Technology Parks of India, Government of India as part of inaugural ceremony of week long Digital India program
• Chief Guest and Key Note Speaker on Cyber Crime in the program organized by C-DAC(Centre for Development of Advanced Computing), Government of India as part of inaugural ceremony of week long Digital India program
• Two full day Entrepreneurship Development Program on Earn Online (E-Commerce) Organized by KVIC (Khadi and Village Industries Commission, Government of India) at MumbaiFull day Entrepreneurship Development Program on Earn Online
(E-Commerce) Organized by KVIC (Khadi and Village Industries Commission, Government of India) at Delhi (Multiple)
Prof. S. K.Kak (Honorary Chairman of Advisory Board of Trustees) was VC, Mahamaya Technical University, Noida. He was Professor, Electronics,Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University since 1985 and Vice-Chancellorof Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, UP from 2008. He has over 40 years of experience in research (Communication Engineering, Prof. S.K. Kak Communication Systems, Optical and Fibre Optic Communication, Data Networks, SignalProcessing and AI Engineering & Expert Systems). Industrial, administrative and consultancy to several national and international organizations. He has been the Member of the PDR & Apex Committee of “SAMYUKHTA” the indigenousEW solution for the Army by DRDO, 1994 to 1997 and Member of Draft Certification Council (DCC) for the Telecommunication Engineering Centre:- “RFC’s in switching Systems”, and “RFC’s in Network Device Interface for introducing NationalStandards for DOT Type approval since 1994.He has taught a wide spectrum of courses related to Electronics Engineering at IT BHU, Varanasi.
Disclaimer: The contents of the above Acts are not guaranteed for full, authentic or updated texts. For authentic copies please refer to appropriate government websites.